Monday, January 13, 2014

I Got Nothing...But I Can Always Talk About Wo!!

Hi Everyone,

I know it is time for a new post, but I must be having what they call writer's block. I can't think of a darn thing. So, I decided to just start typing in hopes that something might pop into this tired, old head of mine. Still nothing. Hmmmmm. I guess it is because this time of year is so boring. Every year this time of year makes me just want to sleep the time away. When Lauren was alive, she still managed to brighten up days with her pizzazzy style. It makes me smile when I think of Ms. Bling.
Here are some examples:


Sequin shirts and earrings the size of Texas!


Hot pink and purple highlights and ear bling!
 

Eyeshadow to match the dress.


Fancy purses!
 

Crazy high heels!
 

Movie star sunglasses and bright pink lipstick!

 
Never a dull moment with Lauren around. She lit up a room like no other and I'm sure her star is one of the brightest in heaven. I found this little cartoon and it describes Lauren to a "T".

 

Wo was one of a kind and will never be forgotten.

Nothing much going on around here. The family is all fine. I guess I better go get all my Christmas stuff put away. Yes, that is right. I still haven't put it away. I am a bit of a procrastinator. Until next time, I hope you are all in good health, safe, and happy.

Love,
-Pam

1 comment:

  1. Pam, I love your blogs and....the wonderful pictures you post of your special Wo! I wish I had known her but feel like I did through your mom and your blogs. I think that talking and writing about your lost loved ones always keeps them close to you and that is so special! Love and hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete