Monday, October 27, 2014

Baby On The Brain

Hi Everyone,

I know it has been a long time, but I am trying to distance myself from thinking about cholangiocarcinoma and remember more happy times with Wo. It works sometimes, but the flashbacks still happen and make Mark and I both so upset. We still visit the cemetery daily and talk to Wo all the time. We still miss her as much as ever, but try to be happy. Mark even went to the cemetery yesterday and read the Sunday paper and drank coffee. It is the saddest place for us to be, yet the place we feel the closest to her if that makes sense.

On a happier note, it is getting closer and closer to the time we get to meet our granddaughter. We are all so excited and I seriously have the worst case of baby on the brain. I couldn't be more excited and I am always checking up on Sis to see if she is ok. She is having a great pregnancy and feels awesome. I am so thankful for that. She had a lovely shower from people at her work and also a shower with family and friends. We are all so grateful for all the love shown for this baby girl. Only about six more weeks to go!!!

Other than that, we are all doing ok. We try to take each day as it comes and look forward to happy times. I hope you are all happy and healthy as we go into this holiday season. Family is the most precious gift.

I will leave you with a few photos from the shower and one of Wo. Bless you all.

Love,
-Pam


Kristen and Mark


Love this little momma-to-be!!!


I wish Wo was here to meet her baby niece, but I know she will be her special guardian angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment