Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Just A Little Message To The .1%

Hi Everyone,

For the 99.9% of you that read my blog, please disregard this message. You are all so wonderful and supportive and help me so much. I am forever grateful. For the .1% of you that read this blog just to be nosy and look for things to talk about and cause drama, please MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. My blog is MY blog to say WHATEVER I want. This is my way of expressing feelings about Lauren and to get rid of things that are bothering me. Nothing more. Don't read my blog unless you are coming from a place of love and caring for Lauren. Don't read things into what I am saying.You can't begin to imagine the pain we have all been through unless you have experienced it yourself. It is a daily struggle and we are all trying to cope. We all do this in different ways. My way is in writing. Enough said. So that this post can end on a good note, I will post a pic of the reason I write this blog. Plain and simple for our precious girl that we miss more each day.

Love,
-Pam

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam,
    Sometimes people, situations, stuff just stinks. Hang in there and I pray for better days ahead.
    What a stunning photo of your sweet girl!
    Hugs, Cathy & Heather

    ReplyDelete